Yesterday Oracle announced the general availability of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Release 22. The new naming schema is reflective of the continuing innovation delivered with EnterpriseOne. Release 22 was purpose-built to help organizations automate, optimize and transform. Below are a few highlights:
Application side improvements:
- New “Where Used” diagrams
- Requirements Planning Summary and Console provides a
- Graphical summary of messages generated by requirements planning and alerts based on user-defined configuration
- Interactive real-time supply/demand table with charts and graphical alerts
- Replenishment orders can be modified and created within this console
- Integration with Vertex Sales and Use Tax version 9.0 is now available
- Additional data security measures have been implemented for bank account numbers*
- Several joint venture account ledger improvements
- Media objects as message attachment options
- Orchestrator support for Media objects
- Ability to launch Orchestrations from E1 page
- Export E1 search results to Excel
- Ability to create external forms from the web clients
- Form extension improvements.
JDE Release 22 is full of enhancements and improvements. Be sure to keep following the Denovo Blog as we dive deeper into each of the areas.
* This is a Data Dictionary (DD) change. This change could impact PD if the DD is shared for Prod and Non-Prod environments.